Advertising in a Challenging Market
Tips and Advice from our Platinum Partners, New Zealand Media and Entertainment (NZME)
Outperforming your competition to survive and thrive in a challenging market comes down to just three things:
- Cut costs where possible, without cutting too deep
- Research and get closer to the needs of your customers
- Advertise – the right way.
- Strong brands recover 9x faster than others
- Brands who advertise in a challenging market project stability
- When consumers are open to new habits and new ways of thinking, you can reposition your brand, or even open new markets by introducing a new product or service
In a new market, consumers want brands to help them through the situation:
- 77% want you to talk about how your brand is helpful in the new everyday
- 75% want you to keep them informed about your reaction to the new situation
- 70% want you to offer reassurance
Who is NZME?
New Zealand Media and Entertainment is New Zealand’s multi-platform media company, keeping Kiwis in the know. Combining radio, print and digital, NZME reaches over 3.3 million Kiwis every week.
We can help you engage your target audience with insightful, creative and high performance campaigns, delivered by the most talented media teams in the country.
Get in touch with us today.