While you are busy focussing on your business outcomes, there may be hidden or low profile matters that are adversely affecting your business performance. The good news is that, once you know what to look for, you can take action to fix them and help your business to focus on its future success.
No events to show
In this session, we will look at:
- Types of financial practices that are causing your business stress
- Types of internal business practices that might need to be addressed
- Types of external influences that are affecting your business performance
- How financial analysis can help to identify the hidden and low profile matters
- Where other types of information can help to show up issues
- What you can do to address the issues
- The simple controls and monitoring processes that can reduce the leaking
This session is brought to you by Hilary Combes of MathildaRock Consulting. With MathildaRock, Hilary aims to hand on her decades of accounting and legal training, knowledge and experience to SME owners/managers to help them better understand what is really going on in their businesses.
Having specialised in management accounting and working within businesses rather than in practice, she is in a unique position to understand the pressures of SME owners and managers.
Get insider knowledge someone who has been there, seen it, done it and bought the tour T-shirt.
Who Should Attend
Presenter: Hilary Combes, MathildaRock Consulting Ltd
Fee: Members $90 +GST Non-Members $120 +GST
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
When: Wednesday, 25th July 2018, 12.30pm-2pm
- Business owners/managers who know that something isn't quite right, but don't know what
- Anyone whose business financial performance isn't as they'd like it and they suspect processes are allowing leaks
- Anyone who wants to sharpen up their business practices to improve their business performance
- Administration personnel who are responsible for day-to-day process management