Divestment Series - Networking Event - Sponsored by Link Business Broking Wellington
No events to show
Dave Morgan – Principal – LINK Business Broking Wellington
- What are the legal aspects of a business sale that can cause problems?
- What should you be discussing with your lawyer before you go to market?
- Why do current & valid legal documents add value to your business?
- How will the legal document for the sale transaction be prepared?
Dave Robinson – Partner – Gibson Sheat Lawyers - as a buyer’s solicitor
- What will the Purchaser's solicitor be looking for in the agreement?
- What is the Purchaser's solicitor's role in assisting the Purchaser?
- How can this affect how you (the vendor) approach Due Diligence?
- What obligations does the buyer have to the existing and vulnerable employees?
Kirsten Ferguson - Rainey Collins Lawyers - as a seller’s solicitor
- As the Vendor, what should you look to your solicitor for?
- When should you contact your solicitor regarding the sale of your business?
- What will your solicitor’s role be in the sale process?
- What obligations does the seller have to their existing and vulnerable employees?
When: Tuesday, 27th August, 2019, 5.30-7.30pm
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: Members free Non-Members $25 +GST
More Info: Click here for more information
RSVP: Click on the register word above