No events to show
What you will gain
Mental barriers are behind almost every failure in business … and in life. These are the thoughts, words, and beliefs that hold you back from taking action, and from achieving the things you desire. Let’s face it, most people talk themselves out of doing the very things that will have the greatest impact in their business … and on their quality of life. Mental barriers directly impact the bottom line, by undermining the our prospecting, business networking, sales activities, follow ups with prospects and clients. And they keep many people from achieving their health goals, and cherished personal dreams.
You will gain:
- A clear picture of how mental barriers are holding you back, in your business and life, right now
- Practical tools you can start using straight away to overcome mental barriers, and start taking the right actions, more effectively, to achieve your desired results
Approaches to help you build your personal resilience, to help you weather the “curve balls of life” and stay on course to your goals.
Who Should Attend
Who will benefit
This course is for anyone who wants to achieve more in their business and/or their life, but:
- Finds themselves procrastinating about taking action
- Faces a mental struggle every time they are faced with calling prospects, the idea of a sales meeting, or the prospect of a business networking event
- Wants to mute out negative self-talk, and boost their resilience.
You will particularly benefit if you are a small business owner, in business development, or in sales, and looking for tools to boost resilience to the ups and downs of business.
What to bring:
You will receive a simple pre-course exercise to help you gain the most from the course. In addition, bring
- an open mind and a willingness to try something new.
- business cards, so you can make the most of any networking opportunities!
Pen and paper for taking notes also recommended.
When: Thursday 26th September, 2019, 9.30am-11.30am
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Level 3/15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: Members $47 +GST Non-Members $67 +GST
RSVP: Click on register word above and enter your details