Would you like to increase the results from your business networking activities?
No events to show
In a recent survey of small businesses’ top training needs, CONFIDENT BUSINESS NETWORKING ranked #1
What you will gain:
Many business people invest a lot of time - and money - in networking activities. And many find themselves frustrated at a lack of real return on this investment.
Even worse – many, many businesses let thousands of dollars of business pass them by, because they don’t recognise, act on, or follow up on networking opportunities.
In this seminar you will learn how to network with purpose and confidence, to generate measurable results. You will gain:
- clarity about what networking is … and what it isn’t,
- an understanding of the different types of networking available to you (free and paid), and how to use them effectively for your business,
- communication skills to help you achieve a “win-win” in any networking interaction,
- a “toolkit” to help you network successfully in different situations – so that you are always prepared for any networking opportunity, and
- strategies for beating “networking reluctance”, to boost your confidence in networking situations … and your results.
Who will benefit:
This seminar is for business owners, solopreneurs, and anyone involved in business development or sales. In particular anyone who:
- currently does some business networking, and is looking for ways to expand on, and improve the results of their current activities
- is starting out, and unsure how business networking fits into their marketing strategy
- wants to maximise the benefit of their membership of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce!
You will gain more from this session, if you have also attended “Beating Mental Barriers to Turbo Charge Your Business” on Thursday 26 September
What to bring:
- an open mind and a willingness to try something new.
- business cards, so you can make the most of any networking opportunities!
Pen and paper for taking notes also recommended.
When: Tuesday 15th October, 2019, 9.30am-11.30am
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt.
Fee: Members $47.00+GST Non-Members $67.00 +GST
RSVP: Click on the register word above