Two things differentiate top sales people from the rest: - masterful communications skills, and - robust personal resilience. In this seminar, you will gain an strategies to lift your game in both of these areas. In this seminar, you will gain an strategies to lift your game in both of these areas.
No events to show
SUCCESSFUL SALES CONVERSATIONS was among the most requested topics, in a recent survey of small businesses’ top training needs.
Communication is key: The best way to set yourself apart from the competition is to fully and genuinely understand your clients’ needs. This includes helping them to articular what their real ‘problem’ is, the ‘pain points’ associated with this problem, and their ‘vision’ for what things should be like.
Once you know this you have everything you need to be able to position yourself in the most attractive light to that customer.
Resilience – the “secret sauce” for successful sales:
Even the most successful sales person gets more “no’s” than “yes’s”. And that can be tough – especially if our cashflow, lifestyle, and ability to pay the bills is riding on our sales results! To stay the course in business development, we need the skills to stay buoyant, and maintain self-belief, even when the going gets tough.
In this seminar, you will learn ways to:
- build rapport, and trust, with customers,
- use advanced communication skills to understand what your prospects really need, and want,
- know if, when, and how to ask for the business, for the best results, and
- you will gain tips and tools to boost your own personal resilience – to successfully navigate your way past the “no’s” to get to YES!.
Who Should Attend
Who will benefit:
This seminar is for business owners, solopreneurs, and anyone involved in business development or sales. In particular anyone who:
- currently does some business networking, and is looking for ways to expand on, and improve the results of their current activities
- is starting out, and unsure how business networking fits into their marketing strategy wants to maximise the benefit of their membership of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce!
You will gain more from this session, if you have also attended “Beating Mental Barriers to Turbo Charge Your Business” on Thursday 26 September
What to bring:
- an open mind and a willingness to try something new.
- business cards, so you can grab those networking opportunities!
Pen and paper for taking notes also recommended.
When: Tuesday 22nd October, 2019, 9.30am-11.30am
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: Members $47.00 +GST Non-Members $67.00 +GST
RSVP: Click on register word above