In this session you will gain simple strategies and approaches you can use to make health living a HABIT. No quick fixes, no fad diets, no exercise challenges. Simply a methodology to make lasting positive change to give you greater health, more energy, and greater vitality.
No events to show
What is the most important, and most neglected, asset in your business?
… Your own health and well-being!
As they say “I’ve got to look after my body … it’s the only place I have to live!”
Very few business people recognise the impact their day to day health has on their bottom line. Let’s face it, your health, well-being, and vitality directly impact:
- your mental focus
- your productivity
- your energy and ability to get things done
- your ability to think creatively and innovate
- how you come across to others, including clients and prospective clients
- your ability to handle stress, and
- your overall quality of life.
Most people say they want good health, and know what to do to achieve greater health and well-being. And yet exercise, nutrition, and self-care are almost always the first thing to drop off the list, when the pressure comes on.
What would it mean for you if you could get more done in less time … so you can achieve your business goals AND have more time for the things and people you love?
Your time IS your life. And once your time is spent, you can never get it back. One of the most common challenges my clients face is taking care of their time. “I don’t have enough time” is often the biggest hurdle standing between them, and what they desire to achieve.
With so many distractions, the demands of technology, ever expanding “to do” lists, and other people’s expectations, it can feel like an impossible mission just to get through everything we feel we “have to do” each day.
In this seminar you will gain more than 10 practical proven strategies to help you:
- understand where all your time is going
- focus your time and energy on the things that really matter, and
- eliminate distractions.
So you can have more time for the things that matter most in your business and in your life.
What to bring:
- an open mind and a willingness to try something new.
- business cards, so you can grab those networking opportunities!
Pen and paper for taking notes also recommended.
Who Should Attend
Who will benefit:
- repeatedly finds they “never have enough time to get everything done” each day
- never seems to have enough time for the critical activities that will move your business or your lift forward
- finds themselves juggling a number of competing priorities, and struggling to gain any forward momentum
- wants to carve out more time for their strategic priorities, and/or for themselves … but struggling to make it happen.
When: Tuesday 5th November, 2019, 9.30am - 11.30am
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: Members $47.00 +GST Non-members $67.00 +GST
RSVP: Click on register word above