No events to show
One Day Training
It's unfair to employees if you don't do performance reviews or have agreed goals. Most employees want to know how they are performing; they have a right to know what their jobs are and what the manager expects. How can they know about quality, timeliness or other performance measure if they haven't been told? As managers, supervisors or team leaders we need to ensure that our staff are doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way.
Come along to this half day workshop to learn more about the setting performance goals and performance reviews; take away immediately useful templates and plans to get your team working towards company goals.
- What does a good goal look like?
- Working from the top down: redefining business goals
- Using SMART to define goals
- Development activities for staff members
As a result of attending this half day training participants will:
- Understand the difference between a poorly set performance goal and a clear and concise goal.
- Know how to turn a poorly set goal into a clear and concise goal that the team member can work with.
- Understand how to determine that the goal is accurate in achieving business results.
- Be aware of a variety of development activities for staff to complete to achieve their aspirations.
The small print:
Course Fee: 100% payable in advance to secure booking. substitute participants will be accepted. For no-shows or part attendance, no refund will be provided.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, team leaders or people who want to be promoted to manager. No prior knowledge is required.
When: Tuesday 3rd March, 2020, 9.00am-12.00pm
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt.
Fee: Members (quote your membership number): $350.00 (incl GST) Non-members $360.00 (incl GST)
Included: All participants receive a workbook and templates to take away.
RSVP: To enrol send your details to: email@example.com