If you have a great message to get out, it means nothing if it is not presented well and engages the audience. This half day workshop will help you plan a talk or presentation. You will have the tools to make an engaging, well considered, thought provoking presentation.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
One Day Training
- Structure of presentations, opening and closing a presentation
- Audience analysis
- Finding information to support your topic
- Layout of slides
- How to handle a question and answer session
- How to plan and prepare handouts
- What good presenters do and don’t do
As a result of attending this half day training participants will:
- Have a clear view of what their audience will need
- Have a structure and plan for delivering the speech or presentation
- Have worksheets for evaluation, audience analysis and preparation checklists
- Half day: 9am to 12 noon, Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Level 3 Training Room, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
- $350.00 (inc GST) per person
Special Offer: book on both 7 May and 19 May course and receive a 10% discount off the total price.
When: Thursday 7th May, 2020, 9.00am-12.00pm
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt.
Fee: $350 (incl GST)
Included: All participants receive a workbook and templates to take away.
RSVP: To enrol send your details to: email@example.com
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has to prepare to deliver a speech, presentation, project progress report or speak in front of a group. No prior knowledge is required.