Speaking in front of a group can be challenging. This half day workshop will give you the confidence to stand in front of others to get your message out. Your verbal, vocal and visual skills will be explored to ensure you are delivering your best. Engaging the audience will be a focus of this workshop; we will give you skills to deliver a lively and interesting performance.
No events to show
One Day Training
- Structure of presentations, opening and closing a presentation
- Techniques: the rule of three
- Structure and delivery – your verbal, vocal and visual skills
- What good presenters do and don’t do
As a result of attending this half day training participants will:
- Know the best way to open with enthusiasm and pizzazz
- Have a plan for development areas to be worked on in preparation for the speech
- Have preparation checklists
- Half day: 9am to 12 noon, Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Level 3 Training Room, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
- $350.00 (inc GST) per person
Special Offer: book on both 7 May and 19 May course and receive a 10% discount off the total price.
When: Tuesday 19th May, 9am-12pm
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt.
Fee: $350.00 (incl GST)
Included: All participants receive a workbook and templates to take away.
RSVP: To enrol send your details to: email@example.com
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to deliver a speech, presentation, project progress report or speak in front of a group. No prior knowledge is required.