Prerequisites:To ensure your success in this course, it is recommended that you have completed courses Microsoft Excel – Managing Data and Large Workbooks and Excel – Data Analysis with PivotTables or possess equivalent knowledge.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
We are now living in the age of big data. Data is being collected all the time and for increasingly detailed transactions. This can lead to an overwhelming amount of data, which brings about a need for people who can analyse large amounts of data quickly.
Fortunately, Excel provides Power Pivot to help you organize, manipulate, and report on your data in the best way possible. Since a tool is only as good as the person using it, it is important to gain a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize your effectiveness when analysing data.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with Power Pivot.
- Visualize Power Pivot data.
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Manage Data Relationships
Visualizing Power Pivot Data
- Create a Power Pivot Report
- Create Calculations in Power Pivot
Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
- Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
When: Tuesday 30th June 2020
Time: 9am - 12pm