In this course, students will use Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets and workbooks that you can use to store, manipulate, and share your data. This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Excel. Prerequisites You should be comfortable with the Windows environment.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Format text, cells, rows, and columns; merge cells; apply colour and borders; format numbers; create conditional formats; use the Format Painter; and use Find and Replace to update the formatting for specific content.
- Create, format, modify, and print charts based on worksheet data; work with various chart elements; and apply chart types and chart styles.
- Insert and modify a picture; represent data graphically within cells by applying three forms of conditional formatting (data bars, colour scales, and icon sets); and insert and modify SmartArt graphics.
- Check spelling; find and replace text and data; preview and print a worksheet; set page orientation and margins; create and format headers and footers; and print gridlines.
- Text formatting
- Row and column formatting
- Number formatting
- Conditional formatting
- Additional formatting options
- Chart basics
- Formatting charts
- Working with pictures
- Conditional formatting with graphics
- SmartArt graphics
- Preparing to print
- Page Setup options
- Printing worksheets
When: Tuesday 14th July 2020
Time: 9am - 12pm
Click here to learn about how Auldhouse can deliver this workshop to you in the comfort of your own home or workplace.