You will learn advanced Excel features and how to apply advanced formulas to test and retrieve data, manage and manipulate lists with Sorting and Subtotals and present data in graphical formats with Trendlines. Prerequisites Microsoft Excel – The Essentials class, or equivalent experience.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Freeze panes and split a worksheet; open and arrange a new window with the current worksheet content; hide and unhide data; set print titles and page breaks to optimise print output; insert different even and odd headers; manage multiple worksheets; link worksheets by using 3-D formulas; add a Watch window; create and manage links between workbooks.
- Apply special and custom number formats; control the display of zero values; apply and modify themes; merge and split cells; change the orientation of data in cells; transpose data; use Paste Special operations, and add a background colour and a watermark.
- Create an outline and consolidate data; create custom views to save different sets of worksheet display and print settings; create subtotals in a list; use multiple subtotal functions
- Define and apply cell and range names; use names in formulas; and define and apply 3-D names.
Managing workbooks and worksheets
- Viewing large worksheets
- Printing large worksheets
- Working with multiple worksheets
- Linking worksheets with 3-D formulas
- Using multiple workbooks
- Linking workbooks
- Using special number formats
- Working with themes
- Other advanced formatting
Outlining and subtotals
- Outlining and consolidating data
- Creating subtotals
Cell and range names
- Creating, using and managing names
When: Tuesday 21st July 2020
Time: 9am - 12pm