You will learn advanced Excel features and how to apply advanced formulas to test and retrieve data, manage and manipulate lists with Sorting and Subtotals and present data in graphical formats with Trendlines. Prerequisites Microsoft Excel – The Essentials class, or equivalent experience.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Sort and filter data; create, format, and name a table, and add rows and columns; use structured references.
- Save and publish a worksheet as a Web page; insert and edit hyperlinks; publish a worksheet; and send a worksheet as an e-mail attachment.
- Use auditing features; add comments to cells and workbooks; protect a worksheet or part of a worksheet; protect the workbook structure; share, merge, and track changes in a workbook; find and remove hidden and personal data in a workbook; and mark a workbook as final.
- Change Excel default application settings and customise the ribbon; create and modify templates.
Data structure and tables
- Sorting and filtering data
- Working with tables
Web and sharing features
- Saving workbooks as Web pages
- Using hyperlinks
- Sharing workbooks
Documenting and auditing
- Auditing features
- Comments in cells and workbooks
- Workgroup collaboration
Templates and settings
- Changing application settings
- Working with templates
When: Wednesday 12th August 2020
Time: 9am - 12pm
Click here to learn about how Auldhouse can deliver this workshop to you in the comfort of your own home or workplace.