Post lockdown are you asking your people to do more? If so, they may need help with developing their management skills.
No events to show
Post lockdown are you asking your people to do more? If so, they may need help with developing their management skills. You probably know that people management skills are essential for successful organisational development. According to recent research, 75% of long-term job success depends on people management or soft skills. The benefits of having supervisors and team leaders with strong soft skills include better customer service, better team cohesion, team interactions and increased efficiency.
This workshop will get you started on the basics of team management and set you up for success. You will learn the most effective way to lead your team to success.
- Traits of a great boss
- Key words to understand for your role
- Role clarity and goal setting for staff members
- Helping staff grow – delegation
- Empathy – listening and communicating
- Courage and persistence
- Putting it altogether
As a result of attending this half day training participants will:
- Set goals with staff members
- Follow up on delegated tasks
- Create an environment of trust and build on communication skills
- Have an action plan to work on
- 1 September 2020 - Half day session: 9.00am to 12.00pm, Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt.
- HVCC Members Fee $330.00 (inc GST) quote your membership number. Non-members Fee: $350.00 (inc GST)
- All participants receive a workbook and templates to take away.
- Send enrolment details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fee: 100% payable in advance to secure booking. Substitute participants will be accepted. For no-shows or part attendance, no refund will be provided.
Date: 1 September 2020
Time: 9.00am - 12.00pm
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce
To register email enrolment details to email@example.com
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, team leaders or people to want to be promoted to manager. No prior knowledge is required.