JOIN US FOR THIS 3-PART H.R. WORKSHOP SERIES TO LEARN ....
No events to show
- How to better engage with your existing staff, to improve productivity, innovation, resilience and performance;
- Tips to attract, recruit and retain your ideal employee;
- The five common, fundamental mistakes of team building;
- Strategies to help your business and your people reach new heights, successes and potential;
- How you personally can gain up to 10 hours in increased production per week …
- + many other tips and insights
This is a great opportunity for anyone running a business or
managing employees to learn how to future-proof
your most crucial asset – your staff.
WORKSHOP 1: COMPANY CULTURE & EMPLOYEE ATTRACTION
Do you have a solid company identity and values? What do they say about you to potential employees?
- How to identify the culture you do have;
- Strategies to create a better culture that you’re proud of and that is attractive to potential new employees + your people look forward to on a Monday;
- Whether you’re remunerating your staff appropriately and what other benefits you can offer to make this up if you can’t pay top dollar.
Learn how to …
- Balance creativity with the need to get things done;
- What you can do to provide staff with the potential to grow and evolve in their role;
- Identify Unwritten Ground Rules (UGR’s) and what’s required to stamp these out;
- Implement the 6 Keys To A Winning Team;
When: Friday 24 August, 2018, 9.30am - 12 noon
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: $35 + GST each workshop (or) 3 attendees (from 1 firm) for $99 + GST (or) $99 (+GST) for all 3 workshops
RSVP: Click here to go to registration page via JDI Website and scroll to the bottom of the page