No events to show
Lower Hutt is experiencing a period of rapid growth. Not only does this bring exciting opportunities for local businesses, it also means that our city will experience a great deal of change in the next ten years. This period of growth has brought unprecedented levels of investment to Lower Hutt.
We are seeing:
- Project development like Riverlink and the Naenae Pool rebuild
- Considerable new investment in transport and water infrastructure, and
- More construction across the city.
The Hutt City Council has released its proposed Ten Year Plan for the city. Proposed changes include:
- New transport routes
- Changes to commercial property rates
- Property development costs and more.
These proposals are likely to impact all local businesses as well as providing many new opportunities. We invite you to join us to find out more.
This Mayoral Breakfast focuses on what this all means for business, so join us for breakfast and hear directly from Mayor Campbell Barry. Let Council know what you think the local business community needs in the next decade.
DATE: Wednesday, 14 April 2021
VENUE: Lower Hutt Events Centre
COST: All welcome. No charge