Synthesis Marketing Workshop: Driving traffic to your website
No events to show
Digital Workshop: Driving traffic to your website
Wednesday August 4th, 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
Websites are a vital part of building businesses, growing brands, driving leads and creating sales. Is your website doing the job?
At this session, Richard Smith from Synthesis Marketing, will take you through the key steps you can take to make your website work harder and smarter for your business. Whether you are product or service focused, use websites to sell online or to generate enquiries, this session will give you hands on tips and tools aimed at driving more traffic to your website.
Topics to be covered include:
- Making gains by linking website and offline marketing.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the keywords that matter to your business.
- Paid online advertising.
- Writing content that works.
- Understanding website backlinks.
- The value of Google’s “Near Me” searches.
- Free resources to boost your efforts.
Synthesis Marketing is the Digital Partner of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. Their objective is to create better New Zealand businesses through better marketing.
WHEN: WEDNESDAY 4TH AUGUST 5.30 - 7.00PM
WHERE: Hutt Valley Chamber Of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room
* NOTE Non Members are limited to attending three free events*