Divestment and why it's important!
No events to show
Dave Morgan - Principal - LINK Business Broking Wellington
- Purpose of the Divestment Series
- What’s the big issue – massive transition of wealth
- Why it’s so important to prepare
- How would you feel about struggling through another economic down-turn if conditions changed?
Nick Tuffley - Chief Economist - ASB Bank
- What does the 2 – 5 year general economic horizon look like?
- What impact is technology expected to have on traditional bricks and mortar businesses?
- How might this impact business sales and the baby boomer’s desire to exit?
- How significant is the generational transfer of wealth expected to be over the next 5 – 10 years?
Karline de Boer - Research Services
- What’s the average age of a business owner in NZ
- Number of businesses in NZ (size by revenue, by employees, in AKL, WLG, CHC, DND)
- Who are the main sellers at present and what’s their demographic profile
- Who are the buyers at present and what’s their demographic profile
- What are the main generational differences between sellers and buyers?
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
When: Tuesday 18th September, 2018, 5.30pm-7.30pm
Fee: Members $0 Non-Members $25 +GST
More info: Click here for more information
To register: Click on registration tab