Synthesis Marketing - Keywords, Google rankings and driving traffic to your website
No events to show
“Keywords, Google rankings and driving traffic to your website”
Websites are a vital part of building businesses, growing brands, driving leads and creating sales. Is your website doing the job?
At this session, Richard Smith from Synthesis Marketing, will take you through the key steps you can take to make your website work harder and smarter for your business. Whether you are product or service focussed, use websites to sell online or to generate enquiries, this session will give you hands on tips and tools aimed at driving more traffic to your website.
Topics to be covered include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the keywords that matter to your business.
- Paid online advertising.
- Writing content that works.
- Understanding website backlinks.
- The value of Google’s “Near Me” searches.
- Making gains by linking website and offline marketing.
- Free resources to boost your efforts.
Synthesis Marketing is the Digital Partner of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. Their objective is to create better businesses through smarter marketing.
WHEN: Tuesday 29th March 5pm - 7.30pm
WHERE: Hutt valley Chamber Of Commerce 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
*Non members are limited to three free events per year*
COVID REQUIREMENTS: Covid Vaccine Certificate is required to attend this event