How To Give A Killer Presentation - Present with Impact & Influence, an in person workshop.
- 16Jun1 day, Thu 8:30 AM - Thu 4:30 PM
- Member Price: $325.00 excl. GST
- $650.00 excl. GST
Presenting to or speaking in front of a group of people can be incredibly daunting at any time.
After the disruption of the pandemic and the increase in virtual meetings and events returning to in-person, face-to-face engagement could be a challenge.
Jussi Luukkonen, is delivering a hands-on workshop suitable to either learn new or refresh your skills in presenting.
As a trained theatre director, with over 30 years of experience in leadership and strategy. Jussi has given close to 1000 keynote speeches and presentations in front of a wide variety of audiences in Europe, USA and NZ.
Jussi is now based here in the Hutt Valley and is using his experience to offer coaching, facilitation and one on one or group training.
WHEN: Thursday 16 June 2022, 8:30am - 4:30pm
WHERE: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
COST: $350.00 + GST CHAMBER MEMBERS OR $650.00+ GST NON MEMBERS
- How to prepare your presentation
- Understanding your audience
- How to structure your presentation for maximum impact
- How to create a visual presentation
- How to use technology to enhance your messaging
- How to present with confidence and improve speaking skills
- Practical tips for practicing your presentation
Who Should Attend
- People who lack confidence when speaking or presenting to a group
- Anyone who needs to be able to present effectively in pressure situations
- Anyone who is running meetings
- Anyone presenting / speaking to large audiences.