Digital Marketing Workshop: Driving traffic to your website through keywords and better Google rankings.
No events to show
Websites are a vital part of building businesses, growing brands, driving leads and creating sales. Is your website doing the job?
At this session, Richard Smith from Synthesis Marketing, will take you through the key steps you can take to make your website work harder and smarter for your business. Whether you are product or service focussed, use websites to sell online or to generate enquiries, this session will give you hands on tips and tools aimed at driving more traffic to your website.
Topics to be covered include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the keywords that matter to your business.
- Paid online advertising.
- Writing content that works.
- Understanding website backlinks.
- The value of Google’s “Near Me” searches.
- Making gains by linking website and offline marketing.
- Free resources to boost your efforts.
WHEN: Wednesday 17 August 5.30pm pm - 7.00pm
WHERE: Upper Hutt Central Library, 844 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt.
Event Brought to you in Partnership with Upper Hutt Council