Gain advanced communication skills for better outcomes in your business and in your life.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
One of the attributes of top performers, in most areas of business and life, is masterful communication skills.
“Confident Business Networking for Results” is the second in the Better Communication for Better Outcomes series. This series is a "Defensive Driving Course for Communicators"; five seminars designed to give you the communication skills to achieve better outcomes from your interactions with others, in your work and across all areas of your life.
Confident Business Networking for Results
Would you like to increase the results from your business networking activities?
Many business people invest a lot of time - and money - in networking activities. And many find themselves frustrated at a lack of real return on this investment.
In this seminar you will learn how to network with purpose and confidence, to generate measurable results.
We will cover:
- what business networking is … and what it isn’t,
- different types of networking, and how to use them effectively,
- communication skills to help you achieve a “win-win” in any networking interaction,
- how to build a “toolkit” to help you network successfully in different situations – so that you are always prepared for any networking opportunity, and
- how to beat “networking reluctance”, and increase your confidence in networking situations.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is for anyone who uses business networking, referral building, and/or direct contact as part of their business development.
About the “Better Communication for Better Outcomes” series …
Communication is an essential part of everyday life and is an important part of any business. As Tony Robbins put it “The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.”
Many problems in business relationships are rooted in a communication breakdown of some kind. And, of course, the same is true for our relationships outside business as well.
We all communicate, a lot of the time. Most of us speak and hear with ease. And much of the time our communication skills are adequate for our needs.
But there are times when extra skills are essential to achieve the outcomes we desire. Just like having a drivers’ licence doesn’t mean we have the skills to drive in icy conditions, back a trailer, or change a tyre without assistance.
Sometimes, to get better results from your interactions with others, you need advanced communication skills. And there are, of course, some fundamental skills that we may never have learned, or have forgotten.
The “Better Communication for Better Outcomes” seminar series is a “Defensive Driving Course for Communicators”. Anna McKinlay (McKinlay Coaching Ltd) and Lyncia Podmore (YOU Coaching) are running this series over October and November, to give you the communication skills to boost your results – in your business and across the board.
You will learn advanced communication skills and tools to:
- communicate effectively in a wide range of situations, and with a wide range of people,
- achieve better results from your business networking, and sales conversations,
- navigate difficult conversations successfully, and
- build better relationships within your team, with your customers, with prospective customers, as well as in your personal life.
The workshops in this series build on each other. You will achieve maximum benefit from attending all five. Or enrol for just the specific topics you feel are most relevant to you.
For more information about the series, email Anna.McKinlay@yb12coach.com, or call 021-337-982.
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3,15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt.
When: Wednesday 31st October, 2018, 9am-11am
Fee: Members $50 +GST Non-Members $70 +GST
More Info: To register please click here