A free customised website audit of your business website will be waiting for you at this seminar.
No events to show
The presentation will then take you through - step-by-step - how to improve all areas identified in the audit, so you can maximise the number of hot business leads your website generates.
Areas covered will include:
1. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) which is the key to attracting hot prospects from the non-paid section of the Google search results.
2. Google Ads to attract hot prospects from the paid section of the Google search results.
3. Google Maps optimisation to attracting hot prospects from the Maps section of the Google search results.
4. Persuasive website content strategies to turn the hot prospects from Google into motivated enquirers.
5. The importance of “responsive web design” to ensure your website content is optimised for all modern devices including computers, tablets and smartphones.
The presenter is Richard Calkin, Founder and Managing Director of Web Genius and author of The NZ Small Business Superhero’s Internet Marketing Handbook.
Date: Thursday 21st November, 2019, 9am-11am
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: No charge to attend - registration essential
RSVP: To register please email Web Genius on email@example.com or phone 0800 256 506 with details of the attendees including name, company, email address and contact phone number.