Post Budget Briefing with The Minister of Finance, Hon Grant Robertson
Our first Political Series Breakfast of the year, sponsored by our Platinum Partners, Gibson Sheat with special guest, The Minister of Finance, Hon Grant Robertson.
In this livestream replay, The Minister provides us with an overview of the Budget and the Government’s plans for bringing New Zealand out of the Covid19 crisis. The Minister talks about the opportunities and constraints the last three or four months have thrown at us all and gives insights into dealing with the economic situation we and the rest of the world will be facing over the next little while.
This livestream took place on 21 May.
Legal Implications of COVID-19
Gibson Sheat Lawyers are Platinum Partners of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. You will find information here via livestreams and blogs on many legal matters, a number of which relate to the current Covid-19 environment.
Commercial Lease Agreements Under Alert Level 3
Rhys Williams from Gibson Sheat Lawyers provides an update on commercial leases in this livestream replay from 28 April.
Understanding Powers of Attorney, Wills, and Estates
Questions on commercial lease contracts?
Watch the replay from our Platinum Partner Gibson Sheat Lawyers, addressing questions and answers on commercial lease obligations during the lockdown.
Questions on commercial construction contracts?
Watch the replay from our Platinum Partner Gibson Sheat Lawyers, answering current questions concerning commercial contracts during the lockdown.
- Alert Level 3 – claims for loss and expense due to slower working conditions
- Issues for employers at Alert Level 3
- Alert Level 3 – how does this change affect rental payments?
- Covid-19: property transactions under Alert Level 3
- Covid-19: operating your business after the move from Alert Level 4
- Maximising on intellectual property
- Covid-19: hibernation and safe harbours – temporary relief from debt
- Covid-19: how does a body corporate react?
- Covid-19 and public holidays – do employees still get paid?
- Covid-19: property transactions under Alert Level 4
- Covid-19 wage subsidy
- Residential rental freeze
- Frustration of contracts and COVID-19
- How your business can weather the storm
- Government assistance for affected businesses
- Making your wishes certain in uncertain times
- Mortgage holiday