NZ Manufacturer Magazine
We were invited in 2021 to be a guest contributor to NZ’s leading manufacturing industry publication as NZ Manufacturer shares our belief that much more needs to be done to position manufacturing to the prominent position it deserves
We are providing our perspective and advocating for the industry, given the significance of manufacturing and technology in the local Hutt Valley business community.
The Hutt Valley business community is home to hundreds of New Zealand’s high-tech advanced manufacturing exporting companies. The Chamber is proud to advocate for this sector as it believes this sector has huge potential to underpin our economic growth going forward.
In the articles below we draw attention to important issues affecting the manufacturing sector to also raise the profile of the Hutt Valley’s strong manufacturing industry.
- July 2021 article: “Leader Profile: Terry Carter – General Manager New Zealand Tube Mills Ltd” (see the July issue in full)
- May 2021 article: “City Growth Plans Leave NZ’s Manufacturing Sectors in the Cold” (see the May issue in full)
- March 2021 article: “High Demand and Growth Puts Pressure on Manufacturing Sector” (see the March issue in full)
- December 2020 article: “Manufacturing Forum Highlights Key Issues” (see the December issue in full)
- October 2020 article: “Manufacturing Industry Crucial to the Country’s Economic Future” (see the October issue in full)
- September 2020 article: “Collaboration and Sector Support Builds Sustainable Supply Chains” (see the September issue in full)
- August 2020 article: “Investment in our Manufacturing Industry is a Win-Win for All” (see the August issue in full)