5 Critical Skills for Supervisors and Team Leaders People Management skills are essential for successful professional development. According to recent research, 75% of long-term job success depends on people management or soft skills. The benefits of having supervisors and team leaders with strong soft skills include better customer service, better team cohesion, team interactions and increased efficiency.
No events to show
This workshop will get you started on the basics of team management and set you up for success. You will learn the most effective way to lead your team to success.
Supervisors, team leaders or people to what to be promoted to manager. No prior knowledge is required.
Who Should Attend
- Traits of a great boss
- Key words to understand for your role
- Role clarity and goal setting for staff members
- Helping staff grow – delegation
- Empathy – listening and communicating
- Courage and persistence
- Putting it altogether
As a result of attending this half day training participants will:
- Set goals with staff members
- Follow up on delegated tasks
- Create an environment of trust and build on communication skills
- Have an action plan to work on
- Half day session: 9.00am to 12.00pm
- All participants receive a workbook and templates to take away.
- Send enrolment details to: email@example.com
The small print:
Course Fee: 100% payable in advance to secure booking. Substitute participants will be accepted. For no-shows or part attendance, no refund will be provided.
Presenter: Carol Speirs, M.ED., PMP, ABINZ
When: Thursday 6th September 2018, 2018 9.00am-12.00pm
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: Members $140.00 (incl GST) (membership number must be quoted) Non-members $160.00 (incl GST)
RSVP: For enrolments contact firstname.lastname@example.org