Let us help you with your seminar or training event
Seminars, workshops and training programmes for business are a great way to promote your business, meet new people, increase your reach, raise your profile, showcase your expertise and generate new business.
As a Member of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, we make it easy for you. Let us help you with:
- A 4-6 week business marketing campaign
- Promoting your training event to 5,000+ business contacts, e.g. email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Chamber website, etc.
- Providing a suitable venue (we have a range of rooms available)
- Room setup
- Tea and coffee facilities, projector and a whiteboard (included)
- Management of your registrations, including taking online bookings and operate a waiting list (if required)
- Managing all payments
Workshop and Training Options
|Promotion and Event Fee (+ GST)||Room Hire|
|1. Physical Workshop||$250||Board Room or Layer 3 Training Room $45 + GST/hr or $315 + GST/day|
|2. Series of Physical Workshops (3+)||$200||Board Room or Layer 3 Training Room @ $45 + GST/hr or $315 + GST/day per workshop|
|3. Livestream Broadcast||Included in your membership||N/A|
|2. Online Workshop/Webinar||$200||N/A|
Top Tips for a Successful Training Event
- Think about your marketing. We will promote your event to our email database and it’s important you also promote it to reach as many people as possible
- Tell people about your event, repeatedly
- Consider your target market in your promotional efforts – choose appropriate language for your audience and suitable marketing avenues
- Make your event engaging and interesting
- Price your event sensibly
- Provide us with:
- An outline of your training event
- Your logo (if we don’t already have it)
- A suggested date and your preferred time
- Minimum or maximum number of attendees
- Your pricing (member and non-member pricing)
The best events are those that add lots of value to the attendees, are informative and helpful, provide good materials and are fun! Consider how you can make your event interactive and engaging. Market your event. Facebook boosted ads are cost effective. Use as many avenues as you can to market your event.
A cancellation fee of 50% of the total invoice including setup costs and room hire will apply if the seminar is cancelled. Training providers must be financial members of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce. There will be no refund on database promotion and setup costs and any fees collected on behalf must be received in full before being sent to training providers. These arrangements are not applicable to Partners of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Let’s get started!
Our training calendar can fill up quickly so talk to us today to make a booking. We make it easy. Just download the form, fill in some booking details and scan it back to email@example.com. One of our team will be in touch. Call us for any help on 04 939 9821.