JOIN US FOR THIS 3-PART H.R. WORKSHOP SERIES TO LEARN ….
No events to show
GET THE STAFF YOU DESERVE
MAXIMISE YOUR STAFF'S VALUE AND CAPABILITY
ACHIEVE BUSINESS SUCCESS
- How to better engage with your existing staff, to improve productivity, innovation, resilience and performance;
- Tips to attract, recruit and retain your ideal employee;
- The five common, fundamental mistakes of team building;
- Strategies to help your business and your people reach new heights, successes and potential;
- How you personally can gain up to 10 hours in increased production per week …
- (+ much, much more)
This is a great opportunity for anyone running a business or
managing employees to learn how to future-proof
your most crucial asset – your staff.
WORKSHOP 2: RECRUITING, ON-BOARDING & BUILDING YOUR IDEAL TEAM STRUCTURE
Have you looked at your current organisational structure and compared this to your ideal or desired structure? What positions are needed to ensure you are more successful? Can those positions be outsourced or are they needed internally?
- What your contractual obligations are and whether your documentation is up to date;
- Why are Job Descriptions and legally binding employee contracts so important?
- What’s required to on-board new employees so they become productive employees within the shortest timeframe?
Learn how to …
- Utilise the power of DISC profiling or other behavioral analysis;
- Avoid the 5 common, fundamental Mistakes in Team Building;
- Document your on-boarding process and ensure your business strategy and goals are understood;
- Being aware of the 4 cycles a new employee goes through and how to support them through this
- Did you know there is more to Recruiting than advertising and screening CV’s?
When: Friday 7 September, 2018, 9.30am - 12 noon
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
Fee: $35 + GST each workshop (or) 3 attendees (from 1 firm) for $99 + GST (or) $99 (+GST) for all 3 workshops
RSVP: Click here to go to registration page and scroll to the bottom of the page
Who Should Attend