Presented in conjunction with Tregaskis Brown Ltd
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Had enough of meetings that take ages to get anywhere? Meetings that cost you and your organisation time, energy and lost productivity? Here’s your opportunity to do something about it! Our half-day intensive training programme will provide you with the skills to manage meetings more effectively than ever. If every meeting minute is spent wisely, problems will be solved and sound decisions made more efficiently.
The workshop incorporates a range of models and techniques including:
• The four phases of successful meetings
• From chairing to facilitating – choosing the right mode
• Adapting the meeting process to suit the group
• Essential interpersonal skills for meetings
• Techniques for managing challenging participants
When: Thursday 22nd November, 2018, 9am-1pm
Where: Level 8, Berl House, 108 The Terrace, Wellington
Cost: $450 +GST (if you send two people, the second person receives 25% off the course fee)
RSVP: please email firstname.lastname@example.org