If you have a great message to get out, it means nothing if it is not presented well and engages the audience. Whether you need an injection of new skills or a revitalisation of your existing skills, then this one day workshop will help you with your next speaking engagement. We use a video feedback to learn how to get better at presenting.
No events to show
- Structure of presentations, opening and closing a presentation
- Audience analysis
- Techniques – vocal delivery, use of humour, the rule of three, body language, script or no script?
- How to handle a question and answer session
- What to do about nerves and eliminating filler words
- What good presenters do and don’t do
As a result of attending this one day training participants will:
- Learn and practice the techniques for great presentations
- Have worksheets for evaluation, audience analysis and preparation checklists
- Understand their limiting beliefs
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has to prepare and deliver a speech, presentation, project progress report or speak in front of a group. No prior knowledge is required.
Presenter: Carol Speirs, M.ED., PMP, ABINZ
Where: Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce, Layer3 Training Room, Level 3, 15 Daly Street, Lower Hutt
When: Friday 5th October, 2018, 9am -4.30pm
Fee: Members $400 incl GST (membership number must be quoted) Non-members $450 incl GST
RSVP: For enrolments contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The small print:
Course Fee: 100% payable in advance to secure booking. Substitute participants will be accepted. For no-shows or half session attendance, no refund will be provided