Specialist Mortgage Advice From NZHL Home Loans | Insurance
NZHL Home Loans | Insurance are Silver Partners of the Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce and they are sharing their advice and expertise with us to help others through the financial challenges of Covid-19.
On the hunt for a property, or looking to get debt free faster?
Get all the best advice about home ownership. Hear from a panel of local experts: Karen Smart from NZHL Home Loans | Insurance, Anna Manning – Real Estate Lower Hutt, Hayley Robertson from Taimana Wealth and Chris O’Brien and Jordan Watts from Whitmarsh Law.
This livestream took place on 11 June 2020.
Budgeting Tips and Mortgage Holidays advice from NZHL Home Loans | Insurance
Let Brad walk you through the process in this livestream of 29 April.
Budget Trimming Tips
Tips and ideas on trimming your budget (livestream replay from 22 April):
- How to save money on your food bill
- “Needs” versus “wants”
- Managing your mortgage more effectively
Questions on Mortgage Holidays?
Hear answers to these questions and more:
- What is the mortgage holiday support scheme?
- How do I know what suits me best between a loan repayment holiday or interest only?
- What happens at the end of the six months?
- Am I eligible?