NZ Manufacturer Magazine
We regularly contribute to NZ Manufacturer Magazine to highlight important issues and raise the profile of the Hutt Valley’s strong manufacturing industry
NZ Manufacturer shares our belief that much more needs to be done to position manufacturing to the prominent position it deserves.
See the articles we have contributed to NZ Manufacturer, representing the interests of the NZ manufacturing sector and links to past issues.
- May 2021 article: “City Growth Plans Leave NZ’s Manufacturing Sectors in the Cold” (see the May issue in full)
- March 2021 article: “High Demand and Growth Puts Pressure on Manufacturing Sector” (see the March issue in full)
- December 2020 article: “Manufacturing Forum Highlights Key Issues” (see the December issue in full)
- October 2020 article: “Manufacturing Industry Crucial to the Country’s Economic Future” (see the October issue in full)
- September 2020 article: “Collaboration and Sector Support Builds Sustainable Supply Chains” (see the September issue in full)
- August 2020 article: “Investment in our Manufacturing Industry is a Win-Win for All” (see the August issue in full)